1 an appraisal of the value of something; "he set a high valuation on friendship" [syn: evaluation, rating]
2 assessed price; "the valuation of this property is much too high"
- An estimation of something's worth.
Valuation may refer to:
- Valuation (finance), the determination of the economic value of an asset or liability
- Valuation (ethics), the determination of the ethic or philosophic value of an object
- Valuation (algebra)
- Valuation (logic)
- Valuation (measure theory)
- Property valuation, a British term for appraising the value of land or buildings
- For personal valuation, see dignity
valuation in German: Bewertung
valuation in French: Évaluation
valuation in Italian: Valutazione